Drop into the flow and live your best life now
Want a cheat sheet with the key themes to keep in mind and journaling prompts to keep you on track throughout the lunar cycle?
Download your Free Guide "Moon Phases at a Glance"
Working with the moon can change your life.
Let me show you how working with the moon can help you to ...
- Create consistent rituals and routines
- Gain the confidence to truly trust yourself
- Improve and empower every area of your life
- Manifest your dreams
Book a Free 15 Minute Lunar Chat
This is an opportunity for you to reflect on what's currently holding you back from living your best life. We'll chat about how you can work with the current and upcoming moon phases to shift out of the struggle and into the flow.
The Moonlit Membership
Drop out of the hustle and into the flow
A Moon Cycle Workbook each month with Prompts, Affirmations, and More
Live Virtual Ceremonies for every New and Full Moon including an Astrological Update, Yoga, Art, and More
Support and Encouragement in a Community of Like-Minded Souls
Doors are currently closed -- Get on the waitlist to be notified when we open again!
Feeling like this?
- Staying balanced feels impossible when life just keeps on shifting – I want to feel like I am flowing with the changes more intentionally
- I want to change my life but I have a hard time being consistent with new goals and habits – stamina is a struggle for me
- I need to get myself centered – I don’t want to just tread water
- I need to create a daily practice of coming home to myself – that deeper part of myself
- I long for a safe space to learn, process, heal, grow, and be supported as I step into my feminine power
- I would love to have the inner peace to move through life with confidence and ease
- I want to get clear on my goals and the action steps needed to create my dream life
- I want to be more intentional about spending time with the sensations that I want to experience
You're not alone.
The moon is an anchor.
The moon mirrors the continual cycles of growth and change that are present within all of us. It’s a reminder to slow down and savor each moment because no matter what, things will always keep changing.
There are times in the cycle for all angles of the work. Sometimes the work requires more action; sometimes the work requires more rest. No matter what, the cycle will continue on and the time will come for whatever is next.
Our practice is to be present with what is. With patience and presence, we have the ability to transform our lives and make our dreams a reality.
Monica de Vitry, Flow Mamas Founder is an Artist, Teacher, and Lunar Coach. She has been helping people to connect with their creative essence for over 12 years. She draws upon her trainings across multiple creative and healing modalities to create transformative experiences for her students and coaching clients. Monica is a Certified Moonologer™, a Reiki II Practitioner, an RYT-500, and holds a B.S.E. in Art Education.